Bulk SMS is one of the most successful, yet inexpensive marketing method available for a business. Though direct mail and other types of direct marketing are still in use, SMS marketing has taken the centre stage. Businesses now use this strategy to notify, instruct, recommend and promote their products or services to target audience. Apart from it, companies are also involved in using one-time password authentication and various other SMS tactics to promote their business.
A well outlined and targeted SMS campaign is able to bring in new businesses to you, customers, or repeated calls from customers.
Here are some bulk SMS marketing tips to send personalized bulk SMS:
1. A targeted list of recipients' number can be more successful than bulk marketing. However, you may get new customers from your bulk marketing effort.
2. Ignore uncertainty. Be direct when making your ad copy.
3. Create your 160 character message worth reading by always offering the reader helpful information.
4. The ad should assure the reader some advantages that will accumulate from uncomplaining the ad's premises.
5. The ad should be convincing enough to make the recipient call you.
6. Put a contact detail on the body of the message; for instance, your phone number or email ID.
7. Do not merge different ads in a single campaign. Ensure sending different messages for different products or services.
8. Do not flood your recipients with a large number of sales messages; or else they will not have any interest in whatever you have to articulate.